Welcome to the Lee County Bar Association!
The purpose of the organization is
to further the education of its members,
to create meaningful interaction among its members, and
to inform the community on important legal matters.
The Lee County Bar Association supports its membership by:
- Advancing ethical conduct, excellence and professionalism through ongoing legal education
- Fostering an environment of public responsibility among legal professionals
- Promoting our legal system and resources within our community
- And so much more!
The Lee County Bar Association supports the citizens of Lee County by:
- Offering free legal clinics on important topics of local interest
- Promoting the Rule of Law with student programs such as Moot Court and annual Mock Trial competitions, and providing school speakers for Constitution Week
- Providing a Lawyer Referral Service to connect the public with qualified attorneys
- Providing opportunities for our members to enhance the community through charitable activities
Members of the Lee County Bar Association can click here to read the Signed Resolution of the Executive Council of the LCBA in Opposition to the Proposal to Allow Admission by Motion-Reciprocity in Florida.